HOW DO I OBTAIN INFORMATION ON THE AUSTRIA MARKET?
- The U.S Commercial Service in Vienna identifies the industry sectors that offer the most potential for U.S. products and services, and prepares market research reports on an ongoing basis. If you would like CS Vienna to conduct customized market research for you, please contact our office. Additional information on the Austrian market can also be found in our Country Commercial Guide.
DOES AUSTRIA IMPORT MY PRODUCT? HOW MUCH? WHO ARE THE MAJOR POTENTIAL BUYERS?
- The U.S. Commercial Service in Vienna uses a variety of resources, including in-country databases and local expertise, to provide you with import statistics and a list of the top ten potential importers for your product. An overview of the Austrian market can be found in our Country Commercial Guide. For more information, please contact one of our trade specialists.
WHICH INDUSTRY SECTORS OFFER THE BEST OPPORTUNITIES?
- The Country Commercial Guide for Austria lists the leading sectors for U.S. exports and investment in Austria.
WHERE CAN I FIND TARIFF INFORMATION FOR AUSTRIA?
WHERE CAN I OBTAIN A LIST OF U.S. COMPANIES IN AUSTRIA?
HOW CAN I FIND AN AUSTRIAN AGENT OR DISTRIBUTOR FOR MY PRODUCTS?
HOW CAN I OBTAIN A LIST OF TRADE SHOWS IN AUSTRIA?
- Participating in local trade shows is an excellent way to contact Austrian potential buyers and to gain market exposure. Every year U.S. Commercial Service Vienna supports a number of trade shows and events carefully selected by its team of country experts. Click here to view the current list of local events.
CAN THE COMMERCIAL SERVICE HELP ME RESOLVE A COMPLAINT AGAINST AN AUSTRIAN COMPANY?
If your firm is having difficulties with an Austrian company, please feel free to contact us and provide detailed information about the situation, contact data, and documented proof of unsuccessful attempts at resolving the problem. We will analyze your case and provide assistance accordingly. Please be advised that the Embassy, by its own initiative, does not intervene in questions arising from private transactions. It does however attempt to clarify misunderstandings.
WHERE CAN I FIND INFORMATION PERTAINING TO TRADE WITH THE EUROPEAN UNION IN GENERAL?
- The U.S. Mission to the European Union can provide helpful information about EU standards and regulations, how to access markets in key sectors, find procurement opportunities, and much more. For more detailed information, please refer to U.S. Mission to the European Union or visit http://europa.eu/index_en.htm.