The SelectUSA Investment Summit is back in person!
Be part of the Austrian Delegation led by Ambassador Victoria Kennedy from June 26-29, 2022 to Washington D.C.
Are you an Austrian company with growth plans in the U.S.?
As the world’s premier event for international companies seeking to establish or expand operations in the U.S., the SelectUSA Investment Summit offers unique access to resources and contacts relevant for advancing your business goals in the U.S.
What you can expect:
- Firsthand insights from 150+ high-level speakers on industry trends and current policies
- Expert counseling with 790+ Economic Development Organizations and service providers
- Networking with 3,000+ participants from 80+ markets
- Sessions with 20+ U.S. Government agencies
- Insightful Spin-off Events directly before or after the Summit across the country to help you find the perfect location for your next U.S. investment, from California to New York.
You are a dynamic tech startup seeking to take off in the U.S.?
SelectUSATech is a special program offering international startups within the tech space the possibility to get a step-by-step guide for successful scaling in the U.S., connect with relevant contacts from the U.S. startup ecosystem, exhibit their products and services, and pitch in front of selected U.S. VCs.
In addition, female founders can apply for the Select Global Women in Tech Mentorship Network, connecting international women in business with successful female leaders in the U.S.
Apply here or get in touch with your Commercial Service contact in Austria:
Embassy of the United States of America
U.S. Commercial Service
At the 2021 virtual Summit, several startups from Austria were among the pitching winners.